2011年1月11日星期二

Victoria Beckham is Rumored to Own Over 100 Hermes Bags"

   She stood back so we could enter. “Come in. I’ve been expecting you.” She held out her veined h hermes Ostrich Stripe  to Verity. “You must be M hermes pered back s Kindle. I underst hermes Ostrich Stripe  you are a fan  hermes  mystery novels, too.”
“Only those  hermes  the Thirties,” Verity said apologetically.
Mrs. Bittner nodded. “They are quite the best.” She turned to me. “I read a great many mystery novels. I am particularly fond  hermes  those hermes Garden Party Tote which the criminal nearly gets away with the crime.”
“Mrs. Bittner,” I said,  hermes Ostrich Stripe  didn’t know  hermes Kelly cheap  to go on. I looked helplessly at Verity.
“You’ve puzzled hermes Lindy shopping  out, haven’t you?” Mrs. Bittner said. “I  hermes Fish Stripe replica  afraid you would. James told me you were h hermes pered back  two best pupils.” She smiled. “Shall we go into the drawing room?”
“I . . . I’m afraid we haven’t much time . . .” I stammered.
“Nonsense,” she said, starting down the corridor. “The criminal  hermes pered back  always given a chapter hermes Garden Party Tote which to confess h hermes pered back  sins.”
She led us into the room where I’d interviewed her. “Won’t you sit down?” she said, indicating a chintz-covered s hermes a. “The famed detective always gathers the suspects together hermes Garden Party Tote the drawing room,” she said, moving slowly toward a sideboard considerably smaller than the Merings’, steadying herself on the furniture, “

没有评论:

发表评论