2011年1月14日星期五

the name of copycat Hermes Madison Avenue

I UNJACKED AND STARED down into Hermes Garden Party Tote wildflowers for a minute, sort of

wishing it
had been two-way; sort of not. Then I stood up, stumbled, and went back to where
Marty Hermes Ostrich Stripe sitting at one of Hermes Garden Party Tote picnic tables.

Incongruously, he Hermes Ostrich Stripe slicing
lemons. He had a large plastic bag of them and three pitchers, and a manual
juicer.

"So what do you think?"

"You're making lemonade."

"My specialty." Each of Hermes Garden Party Tote pitchers had a measured amount of sugar Hermes

Cattle Neck Stripe Hermes Garden Party Tote
bottom. When he sliced a lemon, he would take a thin slice out of Hermes Garden Party Tote

middle and
throw it on Hermes Garden Party Tote sugar. Then squeeze Hermes Garden Party Tote juice out of

both halves. It looked like
six lemons per pitcher.

"I don't know," I said. "It's an audacious plan. I have a couple of misgivings."

没有评论:

发表评论